We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Influencer / Creator Campaign Manager ideally from an agency background. The successful candidate will have the ability to work proactively and autonomously to research and source talent for a number of our key clients, as well as to support and facilitate content delivery.
- You’ll be working within our new venture, Crush // House in delivering exciting creator campaigns
- Research and source appropriate content creators and/or influencers for a wide variety of client briefs
- Oversee the entire influencer-campaign process from start to finish, including identifying the appropriate talent options through to supporting the Operations team with contract negotiations and providing seamless support with content delivery
- Carry out the necessary landscaping exercises and due diligence with a keen eye for detail
- Understand and creatively interpret briefs, including the ability to present ideas with passion and commercial awareness
- Support the planning and execution of content shoots and social posts
- Build and nurture relationships with creators and influencers, helping to grow a roster of trusted talent for the agency and its clients to use for current and future briefs
To be successful within this role, you must have:
- Experience with using tools/technology to identify and validate influencers against data sets and criteria
- A strong understanding of the role of data in modern campaigns involving creators and influencers
- A general knowledge of the schematics of influencer agreements and commercial frameworks surrounding them
- Strong skill and confidence in independently presenting work to business stakeholders.
- An organic passion in our key operating markets at Crush: Entertainment, music, sport, gaming, fashion, lifestyle and FMCGs.
- An inherent passion for social media and influencer marketing
- High energy and the ability to work across several briefs and projects at any one time
- Demonstrable experience of delivering social media content and influencer campaigns
- A tactful and strategic approach to stakeholder management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copy editing and proofreading abilities
- Strong commercial awareness, including experience with delivering projects within budget
- Bundles of enthusiasm and must be a natural self-starter; always on the lookout for new, exciting creators and influencers
- Confident and engaging communication skills, with the ability to deliver persuasive and well-thought through solutions to client briefs