Working closely alongside the MD and all other teams, you will ensure that our VIP contact list is
being fully served by all that Crush can offer whilst and even when we are not actively delivering
campaign work for them.
You will be charged with VIP acquisition, driving engagement and participation, and support in driving
sustained customer revenue and growth.
You will research and analyse market trends and competitor activity. You’ll marry this up with our
unique perspective to create meaningful value for our network of ambitious, professional consumer
brand-builders who believe in the power of consumer passions and the culture surrounding music,
entertainment, sports and lifestyle to drive business results for their brands.
You’ll ensure that we do so efficiently by turning data and cultural trend observation into insight-driven
marketing campaigns and tracking their effectiveness. You will ensure that our closest contacts
consistently benefit from their ongoing relationship with us through bespoke events, original content
and 1-2-1 consultations.
The Crush Mindset
We have some pretty important values here at Crush – these are simple principles that drive
everything we do, from our day-to-day decision-making through to the big ideas that make us stand
out. As a successful Crush player, you will use world-class instinct to deliver measurable and positive
impact throughout all aspects of your role. This impact is continually measured and evidenced using
the 3 Rs: Reputation, Relevance and Results.
In a nutshell, it’s your job to:
- Uphold Crush’s reputation with our VIPs and potential VIPs, partners, third parties and
personnel by ensuring that our insights and communications are aligned with what Crush
represents, ensuring that we provide demonstrable value with every interaction.
- Use initiative and experience to manage the communications channels to appropriately
ensure that we are aligned with the most relevant and impactful approaches and activities at
all times in line with our values and strategic goals while prioritising our distinctive perspective
- Firmly drive revenue results at the same time as protecting relationships, both internally and
- Devising and deploying actionable engagement strategies from customer insights, industry
and cultural consumer trends.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision-making by executing market
analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations.
- Managing third-party resources where required, Identifying ideal methodology and providing
oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available
information is generated to support business needs
- Leveraging data and information to identify business opportunities and create proactively
business cases (with benchmarking and justifications) for required resources.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via best-in-class presentations and written reports
Manage the data gathered from Insights and work with the team to create content and
initiatives which provide distinctive and ownable value to our VIP contacts.
Drive positive engagement levels, participation, and sustainable revenue within our VIP
contacts by continually providing usable insight, creating value, and ultimately demonstrating
Develop, build, execute, and analyse data-driven site, Linked in and email marketing
campaigns that grow engagement, and participation and maximise customer lifetime profitability
Create a brand-relevant marketing calendar, translating that calendar into actionable and
Collaborate with Account, Solutions, and wider growth team to ideate, prioritise, and execute
marketing acquisition efforts that achieve VIP revenue and engagement goals
- At least 1-years’ of working with marketing Insights or experience gained within a similar
creative agency setting.
- The ability to draw on strong instinct, judgement, and experience
- Seeks to stay abreast of engagement marketing activities of other organizations and develop
- An innate desire to seek out, understand and evaluate emerging trends in consumer brand
marketing and then provide perspective through the Crush lens.
- Understanding of b2b social media and digital marketing best practices.
- Analytically and data-driven with a keen creative sensibility.
- Be at ease dealing directly with people at all levels, both externally and internally, with
Customer-facing experience being a distinct advantage.
- Have an unflappable, highly organised and autonomous approach, particularly in the face of
demanding workloads and shifting priorities.
- Have a passion for music, entertainment, sport and lifestyle trends – all the things we care
about. Interested in how brands show up in the culture around them.
- Culturally connected and emotionally intelligent with the passion and energy to be the ‘glue’
for a busy, predominantly remote-working team.
- The ability to use technology and marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive
marketing programs and conversions, such as Asana and/or HubSpot, is a distinct
- Basic WordPress, and Mailchimp skills and knowledge are preferable.
- Experience in MS Office, Google products & Adobe products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS
- Have or can quickly develop a strong working knowledge of analytic tools such as Google
- Have a keen eye for detail and a genuine desire to uphold the highest of standards
Strong ability to assess priorities and multi-task
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
Crush is a specialist creative agency that tells brand stories through the culture of music, sport,
entertainment and lifestyle.
Thanks to impactful collaborations with some of the world’s most influential organisations, Crush has
become a go-to for global consumer brands seeking a trusted, specialist partner to develop strategy,
build campaigns, produce creative and deliver partnerships with iconic talent and rights holders.
Our goal is to become an employer chosen by talented and ambitious, real people.
With a culture rooted in the idea that the thing you love can actually be the thing you do, we consider
ourselves amongst a fortunate few.
We combine this with a pursuit of excellence intended to positively impact all we interact with.
We seek to cultivate and nurture passionate thinkers, creators and operators through constant
exposure to diverse and varied work.