We will use, store or otherwise process any personal information that relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information collected on registration, through surveys and through competitions to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services that are available through our Website.
* We process this information for the purpose of:
* dealing with you inquiries and requests
* providing and personalising our services
* crime prevention and prosecution of offenders
* maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
* carrying out marketing campaigns
We also gather information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring Website usage and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
If you choose to post messages on our Website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
You may from time to time wish us to provide you with information about our Website or any other service or products including those of third parties which we think may be of interest to you. We will only send you information about:
* our services; or
* services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations, if you have asked us to provide you with such information.
If you have any concerns about the use of your personal information by us please contact us in writing at Crush, Eagle House, 167 City Road, EC1V 1RN.